How to apply：International Student Admissions, Fu Jen University http://idsa.oie.fju.edu.tw/#&panel1-1
Fee / Scholarship http://idsa.oie.fju.edu.tw/generalServices.jsp?labelID=1
Admission Evaluation： Documents Review
Additional Documents Required：(1) Autobiography (Handwritten and signed in Chinese, 500 words) (2) Chinese proficiency Certificates or statement
Remarks：Most courses are taught in Chinese, so applicants should have good command of Chinese(listening, speaking, reading, and writing).
Qualifications for Signing up：
The following conditions are needed simultaneously and approved by our department to be qualified for signing up:
(1) At work with a bachelor degree from public or legally registered personal college either local or foreign.
(2) Full time job experience for at least 5 years. Which all needs to be approved by our department.
Important Date of recruitment：
(1) General regulations: announced in mid November every year.
(2) Internet sign up: between December and January every year. (Website: http://exam.fju.edu.tw/stu/
(3) Deadline for student data information and sign up fee: between December and January every year.
(4) Preliminary examination (written) time: between January and February every year.
(5) Final examination (oral) time: before the beginning of March every year.