How to apply：International Student Admissions, Fu Jen University http://idsa.oie.fju.edu.tw/#&panel1-1
Scholarship Government Scholarships Fu Jen Scholarships
Admission Evaluation： Documents Review
Additional Documents Required：(1) Autobiography (Chinese) (2) Chinese proficiency certificate or proof (e.g., transcript of proficiency test, term paper or additional documents that support your application)
Remarks：Most courses are taught in Chinese Most textbooks are in English. All instructors communicate well in English.
Qualifications for Signing up：
The following conditions are needed simultaneously and approved by our department to be qualified for signing up:
(1) At work with a bachelor degree from public or legally registered personal college either local or foreign.
(2) Full time job experience for at least 5 years. Which all needs to be approved by our department.
Important Date of recruitment：
(1) General regulations: announced in mid November every year.
(2) Internet sign up: between December and January every year. (Website: http://exam.fju.edu.tw/stu/
(3) Deadline for student data information and sign up fee: between December and January every year.
(4) Preliminary examination (written) time: between January and February every year.
(5) Final examination (oral) time: before the beginning of March every year.